Making the best Bale Clamps with superior design
With an opening width of 2.1m and a lift capacity of 2100kg it's no surprise Rata Bale Clamps are the popular choice for Farmers & Contractors in NZ. The clamps (or soft hands) are ideal for moving, stacking and transporting bales. The design allows 1 or 2 bales to be lifted at once without damaging the wrap. The Clamps also allow for round bales & square bales up to 1.8m to be handled. Adding to its already heavy & durable design is a greasable equaliser bar for superior handling.
Features that make Rata Bale Clamps the best are;
- Narrow arm profile - this makes it easy to stack the bales tight & get the arms between bales that have been stacked tight without damaging the bale wrap.
- Equaliser bar (removable) included as standard - Equaliser bars ensure consistant & even clamping pressure on the bale at all times & keeps the arms synchronised in movement to prevent strain on the wrap, or loosening of grip whilst transporting. Equaliser bars on Rata Bale Clamps are greasable!
- Unique contour of the Bale Clamp hands - can easily handle round or square bales with ease.
- Vertical nudge bars accommodate the contour & shape of any bale - this prevents damage of bale wrap against back plates or horizontal bars as found on inferior types of clamps
- Heaviest duty build - large high tensile pivot pins, heavy duty pipe arms & overall heavy duty build to ensure a lifetime of reliable service.
For more information on the Rata wrapped bale hands: Rata Bale Clamp